The VRA runs a series of vocational rehabilitation related CPD webinars which are free to attend and generally take place at midday on the last Tuesday of the month.
|28/01/2020 midday||Sight loss should not = Job loss||Daniel Williams, Visualise|
|20/2/2020 midday||Encouraging managers to support return to work following sickness absence||Jo Yarker, Birkbeck, University of London and Affinity Health at Work|
- Everyone registered with us will receive a webinar invitation and those who have registered for the webinar will then receive a reminder the day before the webinar.
The email invitation will detail the steps regarding webinar registration and joining details.
- The webinar is free for everyone to attend.
- The webinar will be recorded and made available for members only. If you aren’t a member why not join us and get access to this great resource?
- Past webinar recordings can be accessed here.
- CPD certificates can be issued to both live and offline attendees(members-only) on request. To receive the certificate, no-charge for members attending live session, £15 will be charged for members listening to the recording and £30 will be charged for non-members.
- Click here to submit your interest for CPD certificate or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.