The VRA runs a series of vocational rehabilitation related CPD webinars which are free to attend and generally take place at midday on a Tuesday.
|AGM, followed by Pain Management for VR Practitioners – save the date, bookings will open closer to the webinar||Talk by Dr Devdeep Ahuja, RTW Plus
|Details of other 2021 webinars will be added shortly|
Sign up to our mailing list to be notified about these and other events.
- Everyone registered on our mailing list will be sent details of our webinars.
- Those who have registered for the webinar will then receive a reminder ahead of the webinar.
- Most webinars are free to attend though donations are welcomed.
- Our webinars are regularly fully booked if you are unable to attend please be considerate and cancel your place in a timely manner to allow someone else to do so.
- The webinar will be recorded and made available for members only. If you aren’t a member why not join us and get access to this great resource? Past webinar recordings can be accessed here.
- CPD certificates can be issued and there is no charge for members attending the live session and an admin charge of £15 for non-members. To request your certificate please complete our 1-minute feedback survey which will be sent to you via Eventbrite and will be live for 1 week after the webinar.
- Members may request a certificate for listening to the recording for £15. Please contact us stating which webinar you require this for and when you listened to it.