The VRA runs a series of vocational rehabilitation related CPD webinars which are free to attend and generally take place at midday on the last but one Tuesday of the month.
|14/7/20 midday||Learn Sleep! An introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia||Dr David Lee BSc PhD CertEd CPsychol AFBPsS CSci|
|18/8/20 midday||How is Covid-19 impacting on how you deliver/commission VR? Bookings will open shortly||Various|
|29/9/20 midday||ADHD in the Workplace, including practical strategies to support: Bookings will open shortly||Stephanie Camilleri, The ADHD Advocate|
- Everyone registered with us will receive a webinar invitation and those who have registered for the webinar will then receive a reminder the day before the webinar.
The email invitation will detail the steps regarding webinar registration and joining details.
- The webinar is free for everyone to attend.
- The webinar will be recorded and made available for members only. If you aren’t a member why not join us and get access to this great resource?
- Past webinar recordings can be accessed here.
- CPD certificates can be issued to both live and offline attendees(members-only) on request. To receive the certificate, no-charge for members attending live session, £15 will be charged for members listening to the recording and £30 will be charged for non-members.
- Click here to submit your interest for CPD certificate or write an email to email@example.com.