The VRA runs a series of free vocational rehabilitation-related CPD webinars which generally take place at midday on the 4th Tuesday of the month except for August and December. Details of upcoming webinars can be found on our events page and are sent to our mailing list. Sign up to our mailing list to be notified about these and other events.
- Most webinars are free to attend though donations are welcomed.
- Our webinars are regularly fully booked if you are unable to attend please be considerate and cancel your place in a timely manner to allow someone else to do so.
- The webinar will be recorded and made available for members only. If you aren’t a member why not join us and get access to this great resource? Past webinar recordings can be accessed here.
- CPD certificates can be issued and there is no charge for members attending the live session and an admin charge of £15 for non-members. To request your certificate please complete our 1-minute feedback survey which will be sent to you via Eventbrite after the event and will be live for 1 week after the webinar.
- Members may request a certificate for listening to the recording for £15. Please contact us stating which webinar you require this for and when you listened to it.