The Royal Society for Public Health is producing a resource for Allied Health Professionals, showcasing their role in supporting people’s health in work, and exploring barriers they face to doing so, and any opportunities for their skills to be applied further to the ‘health and work’ agenda.
If you are an AHP, they would love your help in shaping the resource. You can do so in one or two ways:
1. By filling out this survey – open to any Allied Health Professional working anywhere in the UK and supporting people of working age, children and/or young people (deadline 21 March).
2. By submitting a case study – if you are an AHP who has been involved with a service or project which does one of the below:
- Supports children and young people’s educational outcomes or ability to access work
- Supports people out of work to enter employment
- Supports people with health conditions or disabilities to stay at, return to and remain in work
- Minimises the health-risks of work
- Workplace health promotion