Thanks to everyone who took part in the 2021 Vocational Rehabilitation Awards and we are delighted to announce our winners.
SEHSCT Condition Management Programme
- Vocational Rehabilitation Practitioner Training, Ergocom
COVID19 VR PROJECT
- Long Covid Work Support Service – Working to Wellbeing
- Maria Morris, Circle Case Management
Three additional awards were made:
SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARD
- Long Covid Support Employment Group
Outstanding member contribution
- Mary Finn, Connect4Work
- Kirsty Stobbs, Aviva
Members can watch the recording of the awards ceremony here.
Congratulations also go to our other finalists – it was an incredibly tough year to judge!
VR TEAM Finalists
- Think Therapy 1st
- Working Out (Community Head Injury Service, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust)
VR PROJECT Finalist
- RESTORE Pain Management Programme, Amelio Health and RTW Plus
COVID19 VR PROJECT finalist
- Early Intervention Programme Long Covid Rehabilitation – Vitality 360, Legal and General and Monica Garcia, Expert Disability Insurance Consultant
VR PRACTITIONER finalists
- Jessica Bavinton, Vitality 360
- Spencer Rathborne, Bush & Co