The VRA AGM is taking place at midday on Tuesday 25th January 2022 as part of an extended session for our monthly CPD webinar. An update on the VRA’s activities will be given and elections held for trustees. This joint session will include the VRA AGM and our regular CPD webinar in which we will be discussing Vocational Case Management in a session led by outgoing Chair Deborah Edwards. Find out more and reserve your place here.
At the VRA, our Trustees play a key role in supporting the organisation. An application for election as a Trustee of the Vocational Rehabilitation Association 2021 can be downloaded here and more information about being a trustee can be found here. You can also see a short video from Vice Chair Chris Parker about her experience at a VRA trustee below. Please note that the deadline for receipt of completed nominations is midday on Monday 17 January 2021.
The process for the elections is as follows:-
- The membership will be treated as those members registered and duly paid up on Thursday 20 January.
- Only members of the VRA are eligible to be nominated to stand for election as Trustees.
- Each nominee must have a supporter who is also a member of the VRA.
- Nominations must be submitted by midday on Monday 17 January 2022, by email, using the application form.
- Details of nominees will be circulated to members following this cut-off time.
- Members will be able to vote during the webinar at the AGM on 26 January, or may submit proxy votes up to 5pm on Friday 21 January. Members will be notified of the process for submitting proxy votes when the nominations are circulated.