VRA, Remote Working - UK
The VRA is leading the professional delivery of effective vocational rehabilitation.
We support practitioners to develop their professional knowledge and skills and increase awareness of the role and benefits of vocational rehabilitation. Vocational Rehabilitation benefits a range of stakeholders and includes support for employers, commissioning services, human resources, occupational health and others within the world of health, work and wellbeing.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees, who will lead financial oversight and charity governance on behalf of the Board of Trustees. The role includes:
· Monitoring the administration of the charity and reporting to the Board of Trustees
· Working closely with and supporting the Chair, Vice Chair, and other team members, you will build on the progress we have made so far
· Overseeing budgets, internal management accounts and annual financial statements to the Board of Trustees
· Monitoring and advising on the financial viability of the charity
· Advising on the financial implications of the charity’s strategic plan
You will also contribute more broadly to the strategic direction of the organisation as an active member of the Board of Trustees.
To Apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com