Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, Home worker with some travel throughout the UK and to our Swindon office on a rota basis when required
We are seeking to recruit Skilled and Enthusiastic Nurses (RGN and/or RMN) or a Physiotherapist to our Innovative and Dynamic Medical Rehabilitation Team! Ideal candidates are those with Insurance rehabilitation experience with return to work support skills. We are also placed to consider the right individual without Insurance rehabilitation experience.
We are well established in the Group Insurance Market and are making a positive impact through our unique and innovative proposition.
Our role is varied, innovative and very rewarding, working with our Claims Team, our Customers, their Employees and Treatment providers to prevent sickness absence where possible and early intervention to enable a sustainable return to work when absence occurs.
We require confident and personable, communicators who can effectively organise their own caseload and work well as part of a remote home based team. In addition we seek individuals with diplomacy and skills to enable focussed support and resolution often in complex and sensitive situations.
For the successful candidates we will ensure orientation and induction to our friendly team and ensure significant ongoing training and PREP support. We value our Rehabilitation team engaging with our customers at all levels. There will be opportunities for you to interact with our end to end business and enable Rehabilitation training directly with customers, so confidence and skills in this would be a distinct advantage.
There is an expectation of working in our Swindon office with our claims team for each individual 1- 2 days a fortnight or as agreed with the line manager. Travel throughout the UK is anticipated.
- To assist in the rehabilitation management of income protection claims made through group risk products and provide propositional support as well as training and development for the team of claims case managers
- Proactively manage a minimum portfolio of 60 rehabilitation referrals over a 12 month period
- Work with the ZCR Claims Case Manager, employers and employees and their medical advisors to draw up rehabilitation plans and graded return to work plans.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment regimes
- Initiate and oversee return to work programmes with employers
- To act as a point of specialist referral for non-medical employees of ZCR
- To actively encourage knowledge transfer into the claims departments to raise handlers level of medical competence and confidence
Your skills and experience:
- Ideal pre requisites for us are experience of Insurance based Medical/Vocational Rehabilitation or Occupational Health working experience
- Previous experience of group risk desirable
- Understanding of claims functions and processes
- Ability to work with our customers to enable solutions in work place issues is essential to avoid needless medicalization.
- Broad current medical knowledge particularly in relation, psychiatric illness, to musculo-skeletal conditions and cancer
- Good working knowledge of the NHS and understanding of how to circumnavigate potential treatment delays
- Good understanding of the private medical sector and the services available
- Ability to focus on the care needs of the individual with the financial needs of Zurich Insurance Company
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Ability to form working relationships quickly and professionally and to use these relationships to positively impact upon the claims departments function
- Ability to influence opinion and generate change within all levels of the business
- Capacity to work both individually and as part of a team
- Problem solving approach demonstrating a logical thought process
- Good customer skills concentrating on both internal claims departments and external policyholders
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus, a company car and defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.
This is predominantly a role based from home with the expectancy of ability to work in our Swindon office when requested and throughout the UK to enable customer and employee visits.
As an equal opportunities employer, Zurich celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
: United Kingdom-England-Swindon
: Yes, 20 % of the Time
To Apply please click below
More information contact: Samuel.email@example.com