Salary: £40,000 - £47,500 /year + benefits
Proclaim Care has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist, Nurse or Physiotherapist to join our team as a Rehabilitation Case Manager.
Part of Proclaim Group, we are a national, award-winning provider of rehabilitation solutions for individuals who have been injured and/or are absent from work. This is a flexible working, home-based role that involves regional travel. It is suitable for a candidate based in Manchester or surrounding areas.
Proclaim Group is a market-leading provider of rehabilitation services. We are recognised for our industry expertise and for our compassionate approach that places the wellbeing of our staff, service users and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Our company values are to ‘Excel, Inspire and Achieve with Integrity’. We are proud to live by these values and use them to direct our decision-making, service delivery and all interpersonal interactions.
We focus on quality and invest in our people; empowering them to excel in their roles and deliver an exceptional service. We are passionate about training and development and enhance the skills of our staff through our dedicated Training Academy and external training opportunities.
Proclaim Group prides itself on being a great place to work. In a recent staff survey we achieved an average score of 86.5% across all domains, including internal communication; understanding of strategy and direction; involvement in company growth and success; fostering a sharing culture; inspiring and supporting staff to do their best work; career progression opportunities and wellbeing support. We also care about the environment and are aiming to achieve ISO14001 accreditation.
We are looking for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist, or NMC registered Nurse with a proven clinical background in one or more of the following specialisms:
· Complex orthopaedic conditions
· Brain injury
· Spinal cord injury
Rehabilitation case management experience is desirable but not essential as full training can be provided.
To excel in this role, you should demonstrate innovation and adaptability, possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, and align with our company values. You should also be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
This is an exciting opportunity to support service users with complex injuries and health conditions to optimise their recovery and reach their rehabilitation and return to work goals. Working within a commercial (personal injury and medical negligence) context, this field-based role involves navigating service users through their personal rehabilitation journey by:
· Assessing their needs on an ongoing basis.
· Devising and implementing goal-focussed rehabilitation programmes.
· Facilitating return to work and/or education.
· Collaborating with family members and other inter-disciplinary professionals.
· Communicating regularly with external stakeholders e.g. solicitors, insurers and employers.
Our Rehabilitation Case Managers work from home with flexible hours as standard. They meet frequently as a team (both virtually and in person) and attend regular training events.
Regional travel to meet with service users, treatment providers and employers within the community is a large part of the role. A valid driving licence is essential.
Our comprehensive range of benefits includes:
• Compensation: Enjoy a well-structured compensation package which includes a competitive salary that recognises your skills and experience, company credit card, pension scheme, company profit share, and fully covered travel expenses and mileage reimbursement.
• Incentives: Our commitment to you is reinforced by re-referral and recruitment incentive schemes, demonstrating our appreciation for your exceptional work and loyalty.
• Work-Life Balance: With 32 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) and the ability to work from home, you’ll be able to balance your professional and personal commitments.
• Flexible Hours: We offer flexible working opportunities, allowing you to shape a schedule that aligns with both your role’s demands and your personal preferences.
• Wellbeing: Benefit from an array of initiatives such as a dedicated wellbeing budget and access to Mental Health First Aiders, Menopause Champions, and our Employee Assistance Programme to maintain your physical and mental health.
• Social Events & Team Building: Forge strong relationships with colleagues through an array of virtual and in-person social events, including bimonthly quizzes, biannual hub days, and ad hoc team-building events. Our much-anticipated annual conference features our PrOscars Award
Ceremony, celebrating our colleagues’ exceptional contributions, followed by a fun evening of entertainment.
• Continuous Growth: Embark on a journey of continuous improvement with our comprehensive training and development opportunities. Experience a thorough company induction, in-depth rehabilitation case management training, access to our Training Academy’s industry-leading courses, external CPD event participation, and regular team development days.
• Expert Guidance: Receive exceptional support from experienced peers and team leaders through proactive mentoring and clinical supervision, ensuring you excel and flourish in your role.
• Give Back: Emphasising our culture of ‘giving back’, we sponsor local sports teams, encourage and support team members to participate in charitable events, and organise an annual company Give Back Day.
• Positive Impact: Join company forums like the Wellbeing and Green Forums, offering you a platform to drive meaningful change in these priority areas and shape the company’s future.
• Clinical Development: Occupational Therapists have the chance to remain hands-on by conducting OT clinical assessments and expanding their expertise to include specialised vocational assessments like FCE, ergonomic, and workplace assessments.
External Adverts: To apply, please submit your application via our website: https://www.proclaim-group.co.uk/about-proclaim-group/vacancies/