Rehabilitation Case Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £47,500 /year + benefits (listed below)
Proclaim Group deliver market leading rehabilitation services and are widely recognised not just as experts in our field, but as a caring company that puts the interests and wellbeing of our clients, staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Our company values are to Excel, Inspire and Achieve with Integrity. We are proud to live by these values in everything we do. They guide our decision-making, service delivery and interpersonal interactions with staff, suppliers and customers alike.
We are passionate about quality and are proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive and develop in their roles. We are passionate about training and development and invest heavily in providing staff with opportunities to upskill and deliver the best possible services to our clients.
At Proclaim Group, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. In a recent survey, our staff rated us at an average 80% in the areas of internal communication, fostering a sharing culture, inspiring staff to do their best work, and providing support and wellbeing initiatives for staff.
We also care about the environment and have committed to achieving ISO14001 accreditation.
We are looking for a HCPC registered occupational therapist/physiotherapist or NMC registered nurse with a proven clinical background in one or more of the following specialisms: complex orthopaedic conditions, brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputations, paediatrics and vocational rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation case management experience is desirable but not essential as full training can be provided.
You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team and align with our company values.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and experience in a commercial environment to help clients within complex injuries and health conditions to optimise their recovery and reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals.
The role involves navigating clients through their personal rehabilitation journey by:
· Assessing their needs on an ongoing basis.
· Devising and implementing goal-focussed rehabilitation programmes.
· Facilitating return to work and/or education.
· Collaborating with family members and other inter-disciplinary professionals.
· Communicating regularly with external stakeholders e.g. solicitors, insurers and employers.
Our Rehabilitation Case Managers work from home with flexible hours as standard. They meet frequently as a team (both virtually and in person) and attend regular training events.
Regional travel to meet with clients, treatment providers and employers within the community is a large part of the role. A valid driving licence is essential.
Employee benefits on offer include:
· Excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary, paid travel expenses and mileage, pension scheme and company credit card.
· 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· The ability to work from home.
· We are a flexible working employer with the ability to formalise suitable working hours, whilst meeting the responsibility of the role.
· Generous wellbeing initiatives and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
· Excellent training and development opportunities:
o A comprehensive company induction as well as extensive training and support in rehabilitation case management, as required.
o Access to industry-leading CPD accredited training packages designed by the Proclaim Training Academy.
o An exciting annual ‘Training & Events Calendar’, featuring free in-person and virtual webinars, workshops, study days, company conferences, charity social events and team hub days.
o Attendance at external CPD events paid for by the company.
· Access to high quality, proactive support, mentoring and clinical supervision from peers and regional team leaders.
· Involvement in projects and initiatives within Proclaim Care and the broader Proclaim Group, including:
o Voluntary involvement in our various company forums e.g. Wellbeing Forum, Menopause Forum and Green/Environmental Forum. Involvement in these forums offers employees the ability to influence and drive positive changes within these priority areas.
o Opportunities for occupational therapists to maintain and develop their clinical and vocational rehabilitation skills by working across the Group’s businesses. Training to conduct specialist assessments e.g. FCE, ergonomic and workplace assessments is available.
Next Steps External Adverts: To apply, please submit your application via our website: https://www.proclaim-group.co.uk/about-proclaim-group/vacancies/