Proclaim, Leeds and Sheffield
Salary: £40,000 - £47,500
Proclaim Group is a market-leading provider of rehabilitation services. We are recognised for our industry expertise and for our compassionate approach that places the wellbeing of our staff, service users and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Our company values are to ‘Excel, Inspire and Achieve with Integrity’. We are proud to live by these values and use them to direct our decision-making, service delivery and all interpersonal interactions.
We focus on quality and invest in our people; empowering them to excel in their roles and deliver an exceptional service. We are passionate about training and development and enhance the skills of our staff through our dedicated Training Academy and external training opportunities.
Proclaim Group prides itself on being a great place to work. In a recent staff survey we achieved an average score of 86.5% across all domains, including internal communication; understanding of strategy and direction; involvement in company growth and success; fostering a sharing culture; inspiring and supporting staff to do their best work; career progression opportunities and wellbeing support. We also care about the environment and are aiming to achieve ISO14001 accreditation.
Are you interested in delivering occupational therapy services aimed at improving an individual’s physical, psychological and/or cognitive function? Are you interested in maximising the functional capacity, wellbeing, and employability of individuals who – due to injury, health condition and/or disability – are struggling to participate in everyday activity and/or work? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for HCPC registered Occupational Therapists with proven skills in evaluation and rehabilitation, who are interested in enhancing their existing skills in occupational therapy and developing new skills in vocational rehabilitation.
You will join a dynamic team of highly skilled therapists, work on a variety of service provisions and have the opportunity of upskilling through our training programmes. You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team and align with our company values.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and experience in a commercial environment to help our service users reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have skills in the objective evaluation and provision of rehabilitation intervention to individuals with limitation in their physical, mental, intellectual and/or cognitive function for everyday activity and work
- Are able to critically evaluate evidence gathered during evaluations and from other sources and service providers, and use sound clinical reasoning to derive solutions that support an action plan and recommendations
- Have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Are interested in developing existing skills, learning new skills, accessing training, and excellent CPD opportunities
Our Occupational Therapists work from home but are required to travel regularly to meet with service users. Virtual team meetings are held on a fortnightly basis and team members attend regular training events. A valid driving licence is essential.
Our comprehensive range of benefits includes:
- Compensation: Enjoy a well-structured compensation package which includes a competitive salary that recognises your skills and experience, company credit card, pension scheme, company profit share, and fully covered travel expenses and mileage reimbursement.
- Incentives: Our commitment to you is reinforced by re-referral and recruitment incentive schemes, demonstrating our appreciation for your exceptional work and loyalty.
- Work-Life Balance: With 32 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) and the ability to work from home, you’ll be able to balance your professional and personal commitments.
- Flexible Hours: We offer flexible working opportunities, allowing you to shape a schedule that aligns with both your role’s demands and your personal preferences.
- Wellbeing: Benefit from an array of initiatives such as a dedicated wellbeing budget and access to Mental Health First Aiders, Menopause Champions, and our Employee Assistance Programme to maintain your physical and mental health.
- Social Events & Team Building:Forge strong relationships with colleagues through an array of virtual and in-person social events, including bimonthly quizzes, biannual hub days, and ad hoc team-building events. Our much-anticipated annual conference features our PrOscars Award Ceremony, celebrating our colleagues’ exceptional contributions, followed by a fun evening of entertainment.
- Continuous Growth: Embark on a journey of continuous improvement with our comprehensive training and development opportunities. Experience a thorough company induction, training to conduct specialist vocational assessments such as functional capacity, ergonomic and workplace assessments, access to our Training Academy’s industry-leading courses, external CPD event participation, and regular team development days.
- Expert Guidance: Receive exceptional support from experienced peers and team leaders through proactive mentoring and clinical supervision, ensuring you excel and flourish in your role.
- Give Back: Emphasising our culture of ‘giving back’, we sponsor local sports teams, encourage and support team members to participate in charitable events, and organise an annual company Give Back Day.
- Positive Impact: Join company forums like the Wellbeing and Green Forums, offering you a platform to drive meaningful change in these priority areas and shape the company’s future.
External Adverts: To apply, please submit your application via our website: https://www.proclaim-group.co.uk/vacancy/occupational-therapist-sheffield/