Proclaim Group, Nationwide
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
We have excellent opportunities for experienced HCPC registered Occupational Therapists to join the Obair team. Part of the Proclaim Group, we are an award-winning, national provider of occupational therapy and vocational rehabilitation solutions for individuals with injuries, disabilities and health conditions. This is a flexible working, home-based role that involves regional travel. We have employed and associate vacancies throughout England.
Hours: 35 hours per week (part time hours also considered – no less than 28 hours)
Salary Package: £35,000 – £40,000 + London weighting + benefits
Proclaim Group deliver market leading case management, occupational therapy and vocational services and are widely recognised not just as experts in our field, but as a caring company that puts the interests and wellbeing of our clients, staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Obair is well recognised for our expertise in delivering evidence-based occupational therapy and vocational evaluation and intervention services, aimed at addressing the barriers to participation in activities of daily living and employability.
Our company values are to Excel, Inspire and Achieve with Integrity. We are proud to live by these values in everything we do. They guide our decision-making, service delivery and interpersonal interactions with staff, suppliers and customers alike.
We are passionate about quality and are proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive and develop in their roles. We are passionate about training and development and invest heavily in providing staff with opportunities to upskill and deliver the best possible services to our clients.
At Proclaim Group, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. In a recent survey, our staff rated us at an average 80% in the areas of internal communication, fostering a sharing culture, inspiring staff to do their best work, and providing support and wellbeing initiatives for staff.
We also care about the environment and have committed to achieving ISO14001 accreditation.
Are you interested in delivering occupational therapy services aimed at improving an individual’s physical, psychological and/or cognitive function? Are you interested in maximising the functional capacity, well-being, and employability of individuals who – due to injury, health condition and/or disability – are struggling to participate in everyday activity and/or work? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for HCPC registered Occupational Therapists with proven skills in evaluation and rehabilitation, who are interested in enhancing their existing skills in occupational therapy and developing new skills in vocational rehabilitation and rehabilitation case management.
You will join a dynamic team of highly skilled therapists, work on a variety of service provisions and have the opportunity of upskilling through our training programmes. You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team and align with our company values. Whilst based from home, you will be required to travel regularly within the region to meet with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and experience in a commercial environment to help our clients reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have skills in the objective evaluation and provision of rehabilitation intervention to individuals with limitation in their physical, mental, intellectual and/or cognitive function for everyday activity and work
- Are able to critically evaluate evidence gathered during evaluations and from other sources and service providers, and use sound clinical reasoning to derive solutions that support an action plan and recommendations
- Have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Are interested in developing existing skills, learning new skills, accessing training, and excellent CPD opportunities
Our Occupational Therapists work from home but are required to travel regularly to meet with clients. Virtual team meetings are held on a fortnightly basis and team members attend regular training events.
Employee benefits on offer include:
- Excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary, pension scheme and company credit card.
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- The ability to work from home.
- We are a flexible working employer with the ability to formalise suitable working hours, whilst meeting the responsibility of the role.
- Generous wellbeing initiatives and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Excellent training and development opportunities:
- A comprehensive company induction as well as extensive training and support, as required.
- Training and support to conduct specialist vocational assessments such as functional capacity, ergonomic and workplace assessments.
- Access to industry-leading CPD accredited training packages designed by the Proclaim Training Academy.
- An exciting annual ‘Training & Events Calendar’, featuring free in-person and virtual webinars, workshops, study days, company conferences, charity social events and team hub days.
- Attendance at external CPD events paid for by the company.
- Access to high quality, proactive support, mentoring and formal clinical supervision
- Involvement in projects and initiatives within Proclaim Care and the broader Proclaim Group, including:
- Voluntary involvement in our various company forums. Our Wellbeing Forum, Green/Environmental Forum and Innovation Forums offer employees the ability to influence and drive positive changes within these priority areas.
- Training and support to develop skills in rehabilitation case management through Proclaim Care.
To apply, please submit your application via our website: https://www.proclaim-group.co.uk/about-proclaim-group/vacancies/
We look forward to hearing from you.