The BeyondAutism internship is designed to offer those who have a formal diagnosis of autism, or with social and communication difficulties, the chance to access and experience meaningful and supported work. The internship aims to promote independence, strengthen inclusivity in the workplace, and enhance employability prospects, helping those involved to become active citizens.
You will have the chance to work in one of the following departments: Finance, HR, Fundraising, Marketing, Research and Learning or in the Schools. For more information on each department, click the links for full job descriptions.
50% of the time on the internship will be spent working in your department with the other 50% spent on project work.
How to apply
- Apply by completing our application form. You can do this online by clicking the button below or by downloading the form from the left-hand column
- Please ensure you include which department you are applying for in your application
- Get in touch if there are any reasonable adjustments you would like to request for the application and interview process
- We are offering a 30-minute coaching session for candidates who would like more help with their application
- An assessment day will be held for shortlisted candidates
- We are particularly seeking applications from people that represent the diversity of our community.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.
Please apply online here.