Circle Case Management, Various
Circle Case Management are seeking experienced expert witnesses to join our growing team.
What can Circle Case Management offer you as an expert witness?
- A self-employed expert witness contract to allow you flexibility to undertake medico-legal work alongside your other work and commitments
- A competitive renumeration package which reflects your level of expertise
- Prompt payment of your invoices
- Marketing of you as an expert witness
- Quality assurance support
- Administrative support
What are Circle Case Management’s key requirements?
- A minimum of 10 years’ postgraduate experience in your field of expertise.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- An ability to write lengthy, detailed reports paying attention to detail
- A current driving licence or ability to travel via public transport with ease
- A dedicated office space with secure storage
- Access to a computer and telephone
- Ability to make decisions using the evidence base and clinical reasoning
- A willingness to keep up to date with the evidence
- You must have attended expert witness report writing training from a recognised training body such as Bond Solon or The Academy of Experts
If you would like to discuss this fantastic opportunity further, please email: expert@circleCM.com to arrange an informal discussion with our service lead, Liz Ackroyd.