Proclaim Care, Hamilton / London / Nationwide
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000/year + benefits
Proclaim Care have an excellent opportunity for an experienced occupational therapist, physiotherapist or nurse to join our team as a Desktop Rehabilitation Case Manager. Part of Proclaim Group, we are a national, award-winning provider of rehabilitation solutions for individuals who have incurred personal injury and/or absence from work. This is a flexible working role, with the option to be home-based and/or work from our offices in London or Hamilton. It is suitable for a candidate based anywhere in the UK.
Desktop Rehabilitation Case Manager
Location: Hamilton / London / Nationwide
Hours: 35 hours per week (part-time roles also considered)
Salary: £31,000 – £34,000/year + benefits (listed below)
Proclaim Group deliver market leading case management and vocational services and are widely recognised not just as experts in our field, but as a caring company that puts the interests and wellbeing of our clients, staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Our company values are to Excel, Inspire and Achieve with Integrity. We are proud to live by these values in everything we do. They guide our decision-making, service delivery and interpersonal interactions with staff, suppliers and customers alike.
We are passionate about quality and are proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive and develop in their roles. We are passionate about training and development and invest heavily in providing staff with opportunities to upskill and deliver the best possible services to our clients.
At Proclaim Group, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. In a recent survey, our staff rated us at an average 80% in the areas of internal communication, fostering a sharing culture, inspiring staff to do their best work, and providing support and wellbeing initiatives for staff.
We also care about the environment and have committed to achieving ISO14001 accreditation.
We are looking for an HCPC registered occupational therapist/physiotherapist or NMC registered nurse with considerable experience in supporting people with injuries and health conditions to remain in, or return to, work.
Personal injury and/or income protection rehabilitation case management experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of an inter-disciplinary team and align with our company values.
This is an exciting opportunity to support clients with injuries and health conditions to reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals within a commercial (personal injury and income protection) context.
This desk-based role involves:
- conducting telephone-based initial needs assessments
- coordinating private treatment e.g. physiotherapy, psychology, investigations or surgery
- devising and implementing goal-focussed rehabilitation programmes
- liaising with employers and facilitating return to work
- collaborating with family members and other inter-disciplinary professionals
- communicating regularly with external stakeholders e.g. solicitors and insurers
Our Desktop Rehabilitation Case Managers can work from home and/or from our offices in Hamilton or London. There is no face-to-face contact with clients as all work is undertaken telephonically or via video calls. Travel requirements are therefore minimal; however, some travel to attend team meetings, company conferences and training events is required.
Employee benefits on offer include:
- Excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary, paid travel expenses and mileage, and pension scheme.
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- The ability to work from home.
- We are a flexible working employer with the ability to formalise suitable working hours, whilst meeting the responsibility of the role.
- Generous wellbeing initiatives and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Excellent training and development opportunities:
- A comprehensive company induction as well as extensive training and support in rehabilitation case management, as required.
- Access to industry-leading CPD accredited training packages designed by the Proclaim Training Academy.
- An exciting annual ‘Training & Events Calendar’, featuring free in-person and virtual webinars, workshops, study days, company conferences, charity social events and team hub days.
- Attendance at external CPD events paid for by the company.
- Access to high quality, proactive support, mentoring and clinical supervision from peers and team leaders.
- Involvement in projects and initiatives within Proclaim Care and the broader Proclaim Group, including:
- Voluntary involvement in our various company forums e.g. Wellbeing Forum and Green/Environmental Forum. Involvement in these forums offers employees the ability to influence and drive positive changes within these priority areas.
- Opportunities for occupational therapists to maintain and develop their clinical and vocational rehabilitation skills by working across the Group’s businesses. Training to conduct specialist assessments e.g. FCE, ergonomic and workplace assessments is available.
To apply, please submit your application via our website: https://www.proclaim-group.co.uk/about-proclaim-group/vacancies/
We look forward to hearing from you.