Harrison Associates, Flexible
- We are looking for a Full Time Nurse Case Manager with a strong background in Brain Injuries or Paediatrics to transfer their skills into a Clinical Manager role within our Case Management service. You will be ensuring the delivery of a high quality, efficient and effective clinical service and contribute to the strategic management of the company.
- This position does allow for home working; however, candidates must be able to access the Perivale office for meetings.
- Maintaining a small fee-earning caseload.
- Contributing to the monitoring and supervision of the work of all associates and ensuring this contributes to maintaining high company quality standards, including governance of the financial aspects of associates’ work.
- Salaries will be negotiable dependent on previous experience.
- Professionally qualified and currently registered with the appropriate body (HCPC, BAOT, NMC etc.)
- Evidence of further professional education and development
- Management qualifications (desirable)
- BABICM or CMSUK registration (desirable)
Experience, Specialist Knowledge & Skills (Technical & Functional)
- Experience with CQC regulations and audits (desirable)
- Putting together complex care packages (desirable)
- At least 10 years post qualification experience, working in health and social care sectors.
- Experience as a Case Manager
- Relevant management experience and personal management credibility
- In-depth understanding of the needs of clients with major or catastrophic injury/impairment, including their care needs.
- Managing budgets
- Good communication, negotiation and training skills
- Computer literate
- Access to your own car and a full UK drivers license.
For more information, confidential conversations and to apply, please call Jess Remnant at Handl Group on 07880 203 462 or email email@example.com