Corpore, Remote Working - UK
Salary: Up to £45k - dependant on experience
We are looking for a Clinical Lead to join our experienced team and use their clinical skills to help deliver an outstanding service, achieving levels of excellence in clinical quality and support our clients to return to work and function. Reporting under a dual reporting line to the Service Delivery Manager and Clinical Delivery Manager, you will provide support, coaching, mentoring and advice to a team of Rehabilitation Case Managers both face to face and remotely.
From minor to catastrophic injury, the Corporé award-winning, nationwide case management team are experts in assessing the injured party’s bespoke rehabilitation needs. They adopt a collaborative approach to assess, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the services required to address an individual’s needs in order to enable them to achieve optimum recovery.
As Clinical Lead, you will be responsible for the attainment and maintenance of the clinical quality for your case management team. You will lead, train and mentor your team to ensure clinical excellence. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to operate as an effective team player across partner organisations. You will need to be able to prioritise and proactively manage your own workload and cases, therefore experience in case management is imperative for this position.
- HCPC, NMC or equivalent professional registration
- A minimum of 3 years Rehabilitation Case Management experience, including complex case management.
- A minimum of 4 years clinical experience, to include orthopaedics. Experience across both physical and mental health areas of practice is preferable
- Be able to ensure quality assurance for service delivery through review of case management reports, audit of team member’s files and directional file reviews with Case Managers.
- Experience in completing, interpreting and analysing clinical audits
- Excellent knowledge of the Personal Injury Claims Industry and the Rehabilitation Code (2015)
- Experience in leading, managing and delivering Rehabilitation Case Management
- Experienced in the supervision, mentoring and coaching of staff
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge across statutory and private healthcare and rehabilitation service provision in the UK
- Car allowance
- Laptop & mobile phone
- Home working
- Private health care
- Protected time for CPD
- Annual case management conference
- External training events funded by Corporé
- Regular Lunch & Learn sessions with your colleagues
- Full comprehensive induction & training
- Appraisal and Personal Development Plans
To apply or find out more about this position, please contact email@example.com in the first instance.