HCB Group, Kent & East Sussex
Salary: £30 p/h
HCB Group is looking for Clinical Case Managers to work alongside our expanding Clinical Team to deliver Case Management via our Early Intervention and Employee Health Management Services. The role encompasses the design of Return-to-Work Programmes for employees that are absent through illness or injury, on behalf of their employers or disability insurers.
- Candidates should be NMC or HCPC registered.
- Candidates would ideally have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and some community health experience would be an additional asset.
- Time management, health assessments and promotion and documenting accurately and contemporaneously are essential skills.
- Candidates should have good communication skills, both verbal and written. It is essential that Case Managers are able to build a rapport with an employee in order to gain their trust and enable a successful outcome.
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and be comfortable updating information on our company CRM in order to ensure reports and data can be accurately recorded.
- Candidates are required to have their own laptop/PC in order to write up reports and send emails etc.
- Candidates are required to hold a full driving licence and have access to a car in order to carry out face-to-face assessments when required.
- The role operates on a consultancy basis, affording some flexibility around other commitments or (non-competing) roles.
- The position offers opportunity for a self-managed diary, within imposed service level agreements.
- Training will be given on all HCB systems, SLA’s and required report writing style.
About HCB Group
HCB Group was established in 1993 and is a fast-growing company with a modern view and a refreshing range of innovative services designed to support those ill and injured return to sustainable work in optimum time. To find out more about HCB Group and the services we offer, visit our website www.hcbgroup.co.uk.
Candidates will be paid on an hourly basis of £30 p/h.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and along with a covering letter to Chrissy Clark, Head of Clinical Service. Email: CClark@hcbgroup.co.uk