Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: Industry experience (Health, Legal Profession, Insurance) etc. is advantageous
This role would be based within our Corporate Health team in Croydon, supporting Rehabilitation Case Managers. The position is offered on a hybrid working basis, with the expectation that the successful applicant would spend their early months primarily in the office.
Clinical Assistants will regularly liaise with patients, clients and treatment providers via phone and email, whilst this role will also incorporate some customer relations support for our existing Customer Relations Advisor, dealing with incoming complaints from customers and/or patients. This role will therefore suit individuals with excellent verbal and written communication skills, great attention to detail and those who are able to organise their time effectively to manage competing and often changing priorities.
To be shortlisted for interview, you will have the following:
- Have experience in delivering a high standard of customer service or administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal & external customers
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Good customer service skills, empathetic and looking to go above and beyond for resolution
- Experience of investigating and resolving complaints, and knowledge of FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulations
- Relevant Clinical Degree (Sport Therapy, Sport Rehabilitation or Physiotherapy)
- Hold current membership of your relevant professional body i.e. SST/BASRaT or HCPC membership or be able to show clear steps in looking at obtaining this
- Industry experience (Health, Legal Profession, Insurance) etc. is advantageous.
- Understanding of the Health Industry and Medical Jargon/Terminology
- Proven case management experience