Lexxic, Any UK Location ( Home based)
Employer: Lexxic Ltd – Adult Dyslexia & Neurological Differences – Psychological Services for Organisations.
About Us: Lexxic are leaders in empowering neurodiversity in the workplace. A specialist psychological consultancy, we believe all minds belong, so it is our mission to inspire a working world that supports and values the talents of neurodiverse minds, empowering individuals to be their best selves at work. Hence, we partner with organisations to make a positive difference; creating tailored, strategic change programmes and delivering psychological support services to neurodiverse talent.
Lexxic was established in 2007 by Chartered Occupational Psychologist Nicola James, after managing the challenges of her own dyslexia while working in the corporate sector. Over the last thirteen years, we have grown to a team of twenty- three people, working throughout the UK and Ireland with Occupational Health Providers, FTSE 100 companies, government organisations and members of the public. Our team of psychologists support these organisations to develop environments where neurodiversity can flourish, supporting individuals with conditions such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (DCD), Dyscalculia, Autism Spectrum Conditions and ADHD.
As part of the next stage of development for Lexxic, we are excited to be recruiting for a forward-thinking Operations Administrative Assistant to support our continuing growth and ensure our services are delivered to the highest quality standards for our clients.
You will be an ambassador for Lexxic for many of the most progressive companies in the UK, as well as playing a critical role in developing innovative services that build upon Lexxic’s culture and reinforce our values.
The roles are hands-on which will suit someone who embraces the opportunity to build effective relationships with clients and contribute to service implementation. We are a collaborative and mission driven team. Creativity and innovation are key elements of Lexxic’s culture and there will be no shortage of opportunities to implement new ideas.
How to Apply: To apply for this role, please attach your CV and a one-page Cover Letter detailing your skills and experience. In addition, please let us know what attracts you to the role you are applying for and your key values.
Applications should be addressed to Claire Hodgkins, Head of Client Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: 16th April 2020.
To learn more about Lexxic, please visit; http://www.lexxic.com.
Lexxic is an equal opportunities employer.
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Location: Any UK Location ( Home based)
This role is principally about providing a professional and personal service to our Clients. Specific duties will include the following:
- Working with and supporting psychologists
- Educating customers in our services
- Case Management of referrals to the organisation which includes diary management
- Answering and fielding client queries and organising appointments
- Supporting with the organisation of conferences and marketing services to key stakeholders
- Using and entering data into our CRM system
- Ensuring SLAs are met and understanding the importance of this
- Managing the enquiry inbox
- Answering phone calls
- Ordering equipment and software for clients and Lexxic
- General office management
- Other admin duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for answering phone calls and emails
- A passion for customer service
- An abundance of initiative
- Strong organisational skills – self managed and able to multitask
- Strong IT skills including advanced understanding of CRM systems, Outlook and Microsoft
- Excellent diary management skills
- A passion to learn and develop
- Abilities to work well within a team and independently
You will have relevant or transferable experience of working with clients in a busy, challenging environment.
Working hours: Full-time: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm
Interviews: Initial interviews will take place on 22nd April 2021 via video conferencing.