Case Management Rehabilitation Assistant
Corporé is an award-winning independent absence, injury and risk management provider. We deliver independent rehabilitation services and are a provider of impartial absence, injury and risk management.
Due to our recent success, we are looking to expand our team of Case Management Rehabilitation Assistants. The role of Case Management Rehabilitation Assistant is to work alongside our team of Clinical Case Managers, providing administrative and technical case support and ensure optimal customer service is delivered to our customers.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record in working in customer service and are looking to develop their career. In addition, previous experience of managing workloads and/or team leadership would be of benefit.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Organisation skills
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels
- To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times
- Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in applying for this job, or have any questions about the role, please contact our Operations Team Manager Victoria Hesketh at Victoria.email@example.com