The Treatment Network, Liverpool
With access to a network of over 5000 experts in the field, The Treatment Network delivers a vast range of treatment and diagnostic services, including physical, psychological and hospital.
Underpinned by expert clinical insight, clear advice and a comprehensive range of easy-to-use treatment pathways, our services enable our clients to achieve faster return to function outcomes, reduced pain and suffering and better quality of life post-injury.
TTN manage the provision of rehabilitation services to an Injured Party in order to facilitate recovery from injury and return to work, via our UK-wide network of experts. Our Case co-ordinators are responsible for managing every aspect of an Injured Party’s care, from effective use of the system and accurate data input from the start of a case, to pro-actively managing files and responding to queries, to ensuring files and financial information is accurate at case closure.
Training & Process Adherence Supervisor/ Co-ordinator Primary Responsibilities:
- To be a point of contact for insurers, employers, solicitors and treatment providers, providing relevant advice and assistance.
- To process referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures.
- To use a range of software applications (Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties.
- To raise invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process.
Skills which you will bring with you include:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (to include effective telephony skills).
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels.
- To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times.
- Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Use of administrative systems and able to maintain recording systems.
Applicants for this post must have a minimum of English and Maths at GCSE Grade A*-C ( or equivalent)
Science would be advantageous, but isn’t essential.
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this job, or have any questions about the role, please contact our Team Leader for Specialist Services Connor Tibble for more details at email@example.com