Access to the recordings from our online conference Emerging Insights into VR for one year.
- Enhanced income protection – using an evidence-based approach, Stephanie McCahon & Abasiama Etuknwa, Swiss Re
- Enabling Return to Work for Key Workers recovering from Covid-19: Survey of Work- Relevant Experiences and Suitable Workplace Accommodations, Dr Jenny Lunt, University of Derby
- What Factors Influence Healthcare Professionals Return to Work Recommendations in Low Back Pain? Paul Scallan, IPRS Health
- Volunteering during unemployment: does voluntary work lead to paid work? Dr. Daiga Kamerāde, University of Salford
- Psychological Factors Affecting Return to Work Decision-Making Following Traumatic Physical Injury, Kay Bridger, Nottingham Trent University & University of Nottingham
- Professionalising Case Management in the UK: The Institute of Registered Case Managers, Deborah Edwards, VRA
With the exception of the final session for 2021 these recordings will only be available to those who purchase access after which they will be added to our member resources
Attendees rated the event as follows
- rating of 4.81 out of 5 for the event overall
- rating of 4.76 for the content
- 4.67 for value for money
- 100% said it provided them with useful information that could support their job role.
- Excellent day- great variety while maintaining the theme of research. Very knowledgeable and professional speakers, good opportunity for questions, friendly environment.
- Fantastic day – really great speakers, relevant and enjoyable as well as thought-provoking
- Great event, thank you!
Please note that once you have paid a link will be emailed to you to access the recordings. If you have not received it within 15 minutes please check your spam folder.