Due to the generosity of all our sponsors and in particular the VRA’s Study Day Sponsors,
remploy & DWF Solicitors
the VRA are delighted to be able to
Reduce the delegate fee to unbelievably low rates!!
Be sure to sign up now to take advantage of this offer and join everyone who is anyone in the world of Vocational Rehabilitation on June 20, 2018. The VRA exists to support practitioners in the field of Vocational Rehabilitation be the best that they can be through our information filled study opportunities. Don’t miss out on the event of the summer!
Make sure to bring picture ID along for building security
Our programme is jam-packed with information to maximise your practice through the use of government policy and initiatives, an evidenced-based employment service that has gone viral in the U.K. with huge expansion of services in next few years, practical overview of implications on GDPR after May 25th, best practice in mental health support and a whole lot more.
- Justin Varney – Public Health England
- Diana Kloss – Barrister and Honorary President of the Council for Work and Health
- Dr. Rob Hampton – Freelance GP, Occupational Physician and Public Health Champion for Work as a Health outcome
- Zoe Morris – NHS Benchmarking
- Adam Swersky – Social Finance
- Lynne Miller – Central North West London Trust, IPS Centre of Excellence
- Claire Hodgkins – National MHSS Operations Manager, Remploy
We strive to keep costs for attendance down and due to recent developments, we are fortunate to be able to pass along savings to you and your colleagues to our study day in June.
The revised rates are:
Members £35 Non-members £45 Full-time students FREE
Adam Swersky, who is speaking at the conference says “Everyone can find good, fulfilling work if they get the right kind of help. Our social investment programmes are backing services that offer high-quality employment support, integrated into the NHS, to give people hope and change lives.”
Please see here for full details.
We have a lovely venue at the Walkie Talkie building for our next study day. The Focus is on rehab professionals, employment consultants, health workers in outpatient departments etc who want to gain an insight into:
1)What is individual placement and support?
An evidenced-based employment service that has gone viral in U.K. with huge expansion of services in next few years:
- traditional cohorts
- emerging cohorts
- practice and principles
2) NHS and Public Health England developments for employment and support
NHS and Public Health England developments for employment and support
- including focus on GPS,
- doubling of IPS services across NHS by 2020
3) Gain insight into new and emerging ways of commissioning – using social
4) Investment bonds
5) An overview of best practice for mental health support for your clients in work
6) A practical overview of the implications of GDPR for VR professionals
Come along to network and create VR links
Learn about developments and focus for the NHS and Public Health England
Learn about IPS
Learn about how to extend commissioning opportunities
Bookings are closed for this event.