In this session for Irwin Mitchell, Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist Katya Halsall will look at these key questions:
- How vocational practices have changed during the Covid pandemic?
- Is there a place for virtual vocational rehabilitation services?
- Is it worth making a referral for a vocational assessment / vocational case management during the pandemic – or are we better waiting?
- Can my client find a job – what about all the job losses that are going on at the moment?
- What is the best advice we can give our clients who are worried about going back to work during the pandemic?
- How can we keep our clients thinking positively in this environment of daily bad news stories?
They will be closing the session with a live Q&A, so you’ll have the chance to ask your own key questions.