Centre for Mental Health Training delivered virtually across 2 mornings
The training will cover:
- What is IPS and why does it work?
- How does an IPS employment worker support somebody with mental ill health into work?
- How can the rest of the team (and organisation) support each phase of IPS involvement?
- How does employment fit into recovery-oriented mental health work?
This course can help:
- New areas starting IPS. The course prepares the ground for a new IPS service.
- Areas where integration is proving difficult: This could have been highlighted in a Fidelity Review, either formal or self-assessed.
This course is aimed at:
- Recovery Leads
- Occupational Therapists
- Managers (Mental Health Team Managers, Occupational Therapy Mangers, Service Managers, Recovery Service Team Managers)
- Team Members (Peer Support Workers, CPNs, Social Workers, Support Workers)
- IAPT teams
- Primary care mental health teams
- Dual diagnosis teams (substance misuse and mental health) and other teams providing ongoing clinical support
The course is not appropriate for areas where employment support is not to be integrated within a team offering ongoing clinical support.
10:00 – 12:00 Day 1
10:00 – 12:00 Day 2
For more details and to book visit the Centre for Mental Health