- Want to equip yourself or colleagues with the knowledge, skills and confidence to deal sensitively and professionally with people experiencing mental health issues?
- Want to ensure that employees, colleagues and people you support have access to the right support in a mental health crisis?
- Wish to address mental health stigma and wellbeing in the workplace and show that your organisation takes mental health seriously?
- Want to access high quality evidence-based training delivered by accredited trainers?
- Want to enhance your wellbeing offer by adding Mental health first aiders to your organisation?
Mental Health First Aid
(MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course. It helps people to learn how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis. It also addresses mental health stigma and promotes early intervention and positive wellbeing.
This course is delivered by one of Remploy’s quality assured instructors who have many years experience and expertise in the field of disability & health in employment, to download a course brochure click here here
Remploy are pleased to announce that per delegate bookings are now available for our two day Adult Mental Health First Aid courses, to find a course near you please click here
To find out more about all our m