This one day workshop for service providers is an opportunity for a range of existing IPS service providers and prospective providers to come together and share learning from recent IPS implementation around the UK, and to share learning on some of the key implementation challenges within IPS services.
The intended key outcomes are to:
- Share learning from Mental Health Employment Partnership (MHEP) projects one year on and commissioning perspectives on IPS expansion
- Share learning from leading IPS providers and working together on common IPS implementation issues
- Sharing views on the development of an IPS infrastructure support partnership
- Consider future IPS provider services and staff, learning and development needs, and organisational development needs.
- IPS MHEP learning and commissioning perspectives
- IPS national audit and future opportunities
- IPS – running a successful service
Morning Workshops (Delegates choose one workshop)
- Employer engagement and job starts
- Integration with mental health services
- Information, data, outcomes: knowing how we are doing
- Staff – recruit, retain, develop
- Leadership for quality improvement
Afternoon Workshops (Delegates choose one workshop)
- Above repeated
- Development of an IPS infrastructure support partnership
- Our future learning and development needs
Time: 09:30 with coffee and networking, with formal workshop beginning at 10:00.
Cost £99 inc VAT.
To book a place, please click here
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org