Public Health England invites you to join us for the ‘Good muscle, bone and joint health for a productive and healthy workforce’ webinar. The UK has the highest rates of new claims for disability of any of the Organisation of Economic and Commercial Development (OECD) countries with the two most common causes of disability being Musculoskeletal disorders and Mental Health conditions. People with MSK conditions are less likely to be in work than people without health conditions, and more likely to retire early. Being in good employment is protective of health. Conversely, unemployment contributes to poor health.
key objectives of this webinar:
- To highlight key challenges and impact of not managing MSK health of employees, businesses and the economy.
- To share best practice evidence on the support employers could offer employees to help the workforce remain in work.
- Raise awareness of MSK health resources and tools available.
To register for this webinar, please follow this link.
Key Note Speakers:
- Karen Walker-Bone, Professor and Honorary Consultant in Occupational Rheumatology, University of Southampton
- New National Clinical Director for Musculoskeletal Services for NHS England (To Be Confirmed)