Every 6 minutes, someone in the UK starts to lose their sight and as a result, many employees struggle on without admitting they have a problem which often leads to stress, anxiety, depression and lower productivity.
This free solution based webinar will demonstrate how, with adjustments and appropriate equipment, employees who acquire a visual impairment can continue to work and develop their careers.
We will cover:
- How to maintain good eye health
- Common symptoms
- Eye conditions and their effects
- The emotional impact of receiving a diagnosis
- Legal obligations under The Equality Act
- Early intervention and workplace assessments
- How the working environment can assist employees
- The range of adjustments and equipment available
- Assistive technology options
- The benefits of holistic support
To reserve your place, please use this link and share it with anyone in your network who could benefit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/free-webinar-sight-loss-neednt-equal-job-loss-tickets-95883091909