- Overview of protection insurance products, (E.g. Income Protection, Total and Permanent Disability, Critical Illness)
- Differences between group and retail markets.
- Decoding the insurance “jargon”, DI common policy definitions, IP/TPD claims assessment/management.
- Suitable for new Clinicians (Introduction modules), or Clinicians already working in DI (master class)
- Tailored content to team’s training needs.
- Increased confidence in ability to fulfil role’s requirements (assessments/report writing/rehab/VR).
- Mitigate the risk of complaints on reports and rehabilitation programmes.
Up to date knowledge of market trends and challenges to aid everyday case work.
Cost is subject to number of participants and duration of training depending on training needs requirements.
VRA members get a 10% discount!
VERY ENGAGING AND INFORMATIVE, BRINGING THE THERAPIST INTO THE ALIEN WORLD OF INSURANCE
©2023 Monica Garcia Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any part of copyrighted material without the prior written permission from Monica Garcia Consulting Ltd.