The Government recently published Health is everyone’s business, a public consultation seeking views on different ways in which government and employers can take action to reduce ill health-related job loss. The VRA will be responding to this consultation and really needs your input, find out more here.
You can also join officials from the Department for Work and Pensions and the Department of Health and Social Care, in an interactive discussion on the consultation by attending one of the following events.
These events have been designed to deepen your understanding of Government’s role in this agenda and give you the chance to discuss the potential changes with other businesses in your area.
- Manchester, 9-11am, 29th August, KPMG – St Peter’s Square, Manchester M2 3AE
- Manchester 12-2pm, 29th August, KPMG – St Peter’s Square, Manchester M2 3AE
- Pontypridd, 8:30-10:30am, 3rd September, Conference Centre, University of South Wales, Treforest Campus, Llantwit Road, Pontypridd, CF37 1DL
- Sheffield, 8:30-midday, 5 September, Halifax Hall, University of Sheffield, Conduit Road, Sheffield S10 1FL
- Folkestone, 11:00-1:00pm, 9th September, Ground Floor Conference Room, Folkestone Job Centre Plus, Palting Way, Trinity Road, Folkestone, CT20 2RH
- London, 8:30-10:30am, 12th September, Royal College of Occupational Therapists106-114 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
- Edinburgh AM, 8:30-10:30am, 20th September, Victoria Quay, Edinburgh, EH6 6QQ
- Edinburgh AM, 11:30-1:30pm, 20th September Victoria Quay, Edinburgh, EH6 6QQ
- Reading AM, 9-11am, 26th September, KPMG Reading, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4SD
- Reading AM, midday-2pm, 26th September, KPMG Reading, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4SD