The aims of the VRA are to:
- promote the professional knowledge, attitudes and skills of vocational rehabilitation practitioners
- provide a vehicle for the exchange of ideas and experience across the UK
- contribute towards the development of quality standards and training
- promote equal opportunities within our field of practice
- increase awareness and recognition of vocational rehabilitation throughout the world of work.
You can find out more about the VRA here and the process of VR here.
Photo by Hello I’m Nik 🎞 on Unsplash