We received some great entries for the 2021 Vocational Rehabilitation Awards and the judges had a real challenge arriving at our finalists. Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter and share their work. For this year only the judges have decided to separate out Covid19 from other projects and have two awards for this category.
All of our finalists will be telling you more about their work in their own words at our online awards on 7th December. We had some amazing feedback from last year’s event about how useful and interesting people found these insights. Book your free place here,
We are delighted to announce that the finalists in the 2021 Vocational Rehabilitation Awards are:
SEHSCT Condition Management Programme
- Think Therapy 1st
- Working Out (Community Head Injury Service, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust)
- RESTORE Pain Management Programme, Amelio Health and RTW Plus
- Vocational Rehabilitation Practitioner Training, Ergocom
Covid19 VR Project
- Early Intervention Programme Long Covid Rehabilitation – Vitality 360, Legal and General and Monica Garcia, Expert Disability Insurance Consultant
- Long Covid Work Support Service – Working to Wellbeing
- Jessica Bavinton, Vitality 360
- Maria Morris, Circle Case Management
- Spencer Rathborne, Bush & Co
We are also pleased to announce our first award winner who will also be sharing details about their work at the awards.
Special Recognition Award
- Long Covid Support Employment Group
Please join us at the awards on 7th December to hear from our finalists about their work and to find out who the 2021 winners are. Book your free place here.